Reality Field Virtual Production System | Beta Access
Reality Field makes building a virtual production workflow fast and easy! Supporting a multitude of trackers, cameras, and output formats, Reality Field acts as a "universal translator" for narrative virtual production.
This beta is the first public release of RF, and as such your feedback is welcome! This beta will be continuously updated, but please do your own testing before using it in a production environment.
Support for SteamVR controllers/trackers, Antilatency, ReTracker, Free-D, Qualisys, and more.
Support for full cluster output to LiveLink, Free-D, and OSC simultaneously.
Adds frame synchronization (via Decklink/Camera Timecode) to any output
Full tracker axis remapping, noise filtering, and camera/lens data attachment
Direct integration of RED, LONET, Blackmagic Arri and soon Sony camera APIs
If you're looking to purchase more than one license, email me and we can attach more activations to your key. That way you don't need multiple gumroad subscriptions.
- Trackers SupportedSteamVR, Vive Trackers, Antilatency, ReTracker, Free-D, PosiStageNet, Qualisys(NatNet coming soon)
- Output formats supportedLiveLink, Free-D, OSC
- Cameras SupportedRED RCP2, Blackmagic, PTZ, Arri UMC (Sony coming soon)
- Adjustable Output Frequency1-1000hz
- Lens Data SupportedGlassmark/Indiemark Encoders, (Cooke, XD and Preston coming soon)