Reality Field makes building a virtual production workflow fast and easy! Supporting a multitude of trackers, cameras, and output formats, Reality Field acts as a "universal translator" for narrative virtual production.
In 2023, we won an Epic Megagrant and immediately set out to improve Reality Field. With a new team of developers, Reality Field has been almost entirely rewritten--with an emphasis on stability, usability, and featureset. As we approach this new release, we invite you to join the beta group and start testing this new release for yourself!
It will take time for documentation and tutorials to be updated to this new version, but for now the workflow is very similar.
- Support for SteamVR controllers/trackers, Antilatency, Optitrack, ReTracker, Free-D, Vive Mars, and more.
- Support for full cluster output to LiveLink, Free-D, and OSC simultaneously.
- Adds frame synchronization (via Decklink/LTC/Optitrack/Mars) to any output
- Full tracker axis remapping, noise filtering, and camera/lens data attachment
- Direct integration of RED, LONET, Arri and Sony camera APIs
NEW FEATURES IN 2023:
- Per-tracker data, camera, and timecode delay
- Manual tracker offset
- Zero just position or rotation
- Save full state of software
- Huge amount of customization (colors, 3D model, scale etc.)
- Per tracker and per output unit scale
- Much improved user feedback (logging, messaging system)
- Hundreds of bug fixes and stability improvements